Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's the point of this?

Just to clear up any questions that might be coming my way very soon, I present to you this blog post! Most people have been asking "Dude, you're sixteen, what do you need a blog for?" Well, I will gladly point that out to you in this entire post. This blog is not being used as my stress release or to bore you with my day-to-day problems. I use it to attempt to educate those who are in the same field as I am, photography (or anything else that involves being creative). For my age, I know a lot and I'm learning very quickly, but it would be a waste to keep all of that information to myself. So I decided to share it the best way I know how: blogging! (click "read more" to continue")



I'm not a natural born teacher, but then again, no one is. Everyone can teach, but in their own way. I just feel this is the best way for me. I'm not the best with lighting (although I'm getting there!), but I do have a lot more information that can help people behind the lens rather than in front of it. I can teach people about creativity, but, sadly, you can't teach creativity.

People tend to forget about why they do whatever it is they do, normally they forsake their creativity and passion for a paycheck. I've never believed in this and my ultimate goal is to help people to remember why it is they're doing whatever it is their doing. I've been down that road before. I know, I'm sixteen, what could I possibly have gone through? A lot more than most people can think of.

I'll also use this blog to post about recent shoots, other photographers, and things that are just plain awesome. So, do me a favor, and just keep reading. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment